The Student Room Group

How do you gain lot of followers on Instagram

I don't have much followers on my Instagram account and would like to have.How do I go about it?
make your account public and not private so people can follow you randomly

if you have pics you can hashtag by saying #explorepage
to gain more followers maybe?
Reply 2
Why do you care for how many followers you have? Gain them under your own merits of being the person that you are, and doing the things that you would normally do. There's no need to have lots of followers, they're pointless. Other than your actual friends and family to see what you've been up to then it's not really worth much more.
Reply 3
Having a public account helps a lot in increasing the followers.
You could also follow different people but keep in mind that the limit of following on Instagram is 7,500.
Reply 4
i've just started using instagram more myself. i have zero followers. 4 pictures on my profile.

but 2 people tried to follow me a while back, but they didn't automatically go to my follow list, it says i have to approve them.. and they are still waiting. does this mean my profile is on private?
Original post by ANM775
i've just started using instagram more myself. i have zero followers. 4 pictures on my profile.

but 2 people tried to follow me a while back, but they didn't automatically go to my follow list, it says i have to approve them.. and they are still waiting. does this mean my profile is on private?

Yes it does
Original post by WazzWazz98
Yes it does

You can change to public in settings - privacy
Take slutty pics and bikini pics that will get instant 1k plus followers
Reply 8
Yes it does

You can change to public in settings - privacy

1. If i'm in private mode does this mean other random people cannot message me?
2. can only my followers message me?

3. If I want to message someone who is in private mode, i notice there is no option to message, so does this mean i have to follow them and they have to accept my follow first before i can message them?

sorry for all the questions but i don't use these sorts of sites much so have little idea of how things work..
Reply 9
Original post by Mr T 999
Take slutty pics and bikini pics that will get instant 1k plus followers

I'd probably lose 1k followers if I did that

be on -1k :laugh:
Original post by ANM775
1. If i'm in private mode does this mean other random people cannot message me?
2. can only my followers message me?

3. If I want to message someone who is in private mode, i notice there is no option to message, so does this mean i have to follow them and they have to accept my follow first before i can message them?

sorry for all the questions but i don't use these sorts of sites much so have little idea of how things work..

1. As far as I am aware others can still message but cannot follow you without your approval

2. As above

3. There is an option. Press the three dots on their profile and click "send message"
Reply 11
1. As far as I am aware others can still message but cannot follow you without your approval

2. As above

3. There is an option. Press the three dots on their profile and click "send message"

ok thanks
Easy. Be attractive
Post random **** in an as aesthetic way as possible consistently, and you should get there.

Quick Reply

Latest