The Student Room Group

PhD Deadline

I am coming to the end of my Masters Degree and have applied for an Integrated Masters with a PhD but have not heard about their decision for over 8 weeks. I emailed the department last week about getting an update on my application but they have not replied, I am getting a little concerned that I something went wrong with my application or that I have just been unsuccessful, the course looks amazing and exactly what I want to do career wise. They do have a phone number on their website, should I give them a call or give it a little more time?
If it's been 7 days since your last email, send them a reminder "in case it went to the spam folder." Otherwise, wait a bit more. I once got told off by the admin for sending 'too many' emails (it wast two within 3 days...).
Original post by lem0nwings
If it's been 7 days since your last email, send them a reminder "in case it went to the spam folder." Otherwise, wait a bit more. I once got told off by the admin for sending 'too many' emails (it wast two within 3 days...).

Bear in mind its peak finals exams marking time right now, PG admissions is probably on hold while everyone deals with that time critical marking first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending