cuppataetae
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi! I have an end of year exam next week in chemistry on the topics we have covered this year, however I really don't understand the amounts or electrolysis topics. Can anybody help explain to me about Moles, how to work out amounts/masses of substances, percentage yields and general things around electrolysis? (AQA examboard)

Many thanks, cuppa <3
scimus63
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
try this website, it covers the stuff you are looking for and has some practice questions with answers, just go to the index page and search for what you want

https://www.science-revision.co.uk/
Olivia edward
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
https://www.toplevels.co.uk/gcse-aqa-chemistry/Find exam type question for each topic
gin_n_tonic
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Mole equation is like a triangle:

Mass
Mol | Ar/Mr

Mr = relative formula mass
Ar = relative atomic mass

If you have any questions at all or examples you want me to go through I'd be more than happy to!
cuppataetae
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Thanks so much!
libbythompson
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
With moles the best way to revise is just practice calculation questions, don't worry if you don't get them right at first just go through the markscheme and try to work it out and if you cant ask your teachers to explain it, good luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
11.67%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.67%
Finding the time to revise (6)
10%
Finding the motivation (12)
20%
Getting distracted (10)
16.67%
Procrastination (24)
40%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads