Gcse y10 mocks

Watch this thread
B816
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
hi, i have my mocks starting in 3 weeks (first one 21st june) i have adhd so everytime i try revise nothing goes in, i also can’t focus very well. altogether i’ve probably done 1 hour of revision, i try but i can’t, i don’t know what to do and every time my mum would email the school to tell them i need help and etc they would say they would do it or reject my mums ideas and tell me off or give me detentions instead but they wouldn’t take action on the actual issue, they’re not helping me and i think i’m gonna fail these exams, and i feel even if i fail these the school still won’t take it as a wake up call. i’m really struggling with school and academia and no one in my school helps! i have friends with minimal SEN issues but not adhd (plus i am on medication) and they get triple the amount of help i get. i need help for revision, i’m also stressed about the exams because i thought i would be in a room by myself but they’ve given me a smaller shared room with 15-20 others (i think) which was never explained to me. basically, i need revision help immediately, and i can’t do tutor as i cannot focus in online / zoom learning environment.
AaAaAaA1234
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by B816)
hi, i have my mocks starting in 3 weeks (first one 21st june) i have adhd so everytime i try revise nothing goes in, i also can’t focus very well. altogether i’ve probably done 1 hour of revision, i try but i can’t, i don’t know what to do and every time my mum would email the school to tell them i need help and etc they would say they would do it or reject my mums ideas and tell me off or give me detentions instead but they wouldn’t take action on the actual issue, they’re not helping me and i think i’m gonna fail these exams, and i feel even if i fail these the school still won’t take it as a wake up call. i’m really struggling with school and academia and no one in my school helps! i have friends with minimal SEN issues but not adhd (plus i am on medication) and they get triple the amount of help i get. i need help for revision, i’m also stressed about the exams because i thought i would be in a room by myself but they’ve given me a smaller shared room with 15-20 others (i think) which was never explained to me. basically, i need revision help immediately, and i can’t do tutor as i cannot focus in online / zoom learning environment.
im not sure how much help this will be as i dont have adhd nor do ik anyone who does but when i was revising for year 10 mocks i watched a lot of youtube summaries of the topics. hmmm making rlly summariesed mindmaps on the whole spec for a subject could also be helpfull ( but making them might be a bit hard for you) - they dont require too much concentration to look over and can be quite good for knowledge recall. ummm blurting might also be helpfull but ive never personally tried it ( tho i have heard it is a decent revision technique)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (57)
65.52%
No (23)
26.44%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
8.05%

Watched Threads