The Student Room Group

Internship or part-time job

Hello, I am currently in 2nd year for biomedical sciences and i was wondering if anyone can suggest me if there is any internship or part-time job i can do over this summer (2021)? I am interested in neuroscience but any lab experience would be great.
Would go for the internship personally as nothing beats experiences-a lot of summer internships maybe drying up by now as companies recruit a lot earlier, but you could still look into this. Perhaps give yourself a time frame, and if you’re not successful go for a part time job. When restrictions completely ease a lot more places will open up meaning more job opportunities.
I looked into part-time job and internship but most of them are too late to apply. Would be still worth to do the internship next year summer so just after i graduate?
Original post by chatsmilady
I looked into part-time job and internship but most of them are too late to apply. Would be still worth to do the internship next year summer so just after i graduate?

you don't need an internship to get a graduate job, so surely you'd want the full time job not the fixed term contract
Original post by HoldThisL
you don't need an internship to get a graduate job, so surely you'd want the full time job not the fixed term contract

I am planning on doing PhD.

Quick Reply