The Student Room Group

Edexcel politics sample essays and essay plans

Does anyone have any Edexcel sample essays or essay plans
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Yes I've plenty of them history, English, Business
Original post by PaulB265
Does anyone have any Edexcel sample essays or essay plans

Hey what topic are looking for? If its politics, religious studies or psychology drop me a PM. I have some essay plans and I would love to help you out.
Original post by mcvinod22
Hey what topic are looking for? If its politics, religious studies or psychology drop me a PM. I have some essay plans and I would love to help you out.

Hey I’m looking for component 1and 2 essay plans for politics cause I’m really not sure if we’re doing the 2020 paper for mocks
Hey- do you have the 2020 a level politics paper edexcel?

Hey , it won’t let me send you a PM but can you please send me your essay plans for politics and psychology. If you wouldn’t mind, it would be much appreciated !! Thank you 😊
Reply 6

Hi, would you be able to share politics ones with me please !
Reply 7

Hey, do you still have those politics ones?
Reply 8
Original post by ishi24
Hey, do you still have those politics ones?

you want
Reply 9
Original post by cloes
you want

yes please would be so helpful
Original post by ishi24
yes please would be so helpful

can someone please share them with me aswell
me too

Hey it wont let me send u a pm but could u please send me ur essay plans im struggling so much😭
Reply 13
Does anyone have edexcel A level US essay plans or tips on how to revise for it? Thank you
if you find these can u please forward it on. thanks
Original post by HaliZ
Does anyone have edexcel A level US essay plans or tips on how to revise for it? Thank you
hii, can you please send me the essay plans. im so confused and i have an exam tmr and im stressingggg
Original post by cloes
you want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending