Choosing between courses at York St John

Watch this thread
indypindy
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi, I will be starting York St John University in September and I am going to change my course from law but I can't decide between Religion & Theology or Religion, Philosophy & Ethics...help? advice? experiences?
Lydia Taylor (YSJU Student Ambassador)
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by indypindy)
Hi, I will be starting York St John University in September and I am going to change my course from law but I can't decide between Religion & Theology or Religion, Philosophy & Ethics...help? advice? experiences?
Hello,

It is brilliant to hear that you will be joining us at YSJ!

I think the best idea is to look on the website and compare the modules for each course, which interest you the most or which are more relevant to your career path? Have a look at our events, any lecturers or current students will also be happy to advise you on this!

We have a student studying Religion and Theology who may be able to advise you further if you head to our website:
https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/study/chat-with-our-students/
Just filter out the course and have a chat!

Lydia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (225)
42.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.16%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.73%

Watched Threads