The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Can I request alcohol free halls at Loughborough for religious reasons?

I've firmed Loughborough and am currently looking at accommodation, however I'm concerned with the drinking culture and would rather live with others who do not drink as I'd find it much more comfortable and enjoyable as I am a Muslim. I've tried to look around the university website however there seems to be no indication of any such request being available so I'd like to ask if such a thing can be requested?
Original post by ErtugrulBey
I've firmed Loughborough and am currently looking at accommodation, however I'm concerned with the drinking culture and would rather live with others who do not drink as I'd find it much more comfortable and enjoyable as I am a Muslim. I've tried to look around the university website however there seems to be no indication of any such request being available so I'd like to ask if such a thing can be requested?

Hi @ErtugrulBey,

You can read our policy here under 'Can you meet my cultural, religious or dietary requirements?' You could also email the student accommodation team directly - [email protected]

Bindu
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending