The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

BU Accommodation

Hey, I made an accomodation reservation on Monday, only thing is I am not a fan of the reviews of the place i'm staying but couldn't get my preferred options :/ is there a way to change my reservation if a slot comes available in the future using the accommodation portal?
Reply 1
Is this bournemouth uni?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by Vicky55
Is this bournemouth uni?

yes :smile:
Original post by sjf2002
Hey, I made an accomodation reservation on Monday, only thing is I am not a fan of the reviews of the place i'm staying but couldn't get my preferred options :/ is there a way to change my reservation if a slot comes available in the future using the accommodation portal?

yes u can change accommodation in future. results day n after
Original post by sjf2002

Hi Sjf2002! My name is Destiny, and I am currently in my final year at Bournemouth University studying BSc (Hons) Psychology! For help with accommodations, I know you can email our accommodation team and request change once uni starts! It is a bit of a hassle as you move twice, but this lets them see what rooms are available in each accommodation! I would email just to be safe and see if you can change it now!

If you need anymore information, just let me know! Destiny

Quick Reply