The Student Room Group

How do you revise for science urgently

I’m currently panicking because it’s so hard to revise for science for some reason. Idk what to do I have my mocks this month and I’m struggling for revising in science because I keep forgetting everything. I’m in year 10 and doing combined science but I really need help in physics and chemistry especially

Scroll to see replies

Also past papers are so uncomfortable to do since I dont have a printer
Physics and maths tutor is really good and useful, also sennca and you tube videos
Original post by Sheffield23
Physics and maths tutor is really good and useful, also sennca and you tube videos

Thank youuu.
PLS WHY ARE WE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT!! my mocks start on MONDAY!!!!!!
CGP BOOK?
freesciencelessons IS AMAZING
Original post by harlz_chalamet
pls why are we all in the same boat!! My mocks start on monday!!!!!!
Cgp book?
Freesciencelessons is amazing

omgg thank youu 😭😭 suddenly im literally panicking with anxiety idk why
Original post by idonthavealife05
omgg thank youu 😭😭 suddenly im literally panicking with anxiety idk why

same pls i was crying earlier i wanna stay in a hole and not come out till exams are over :smile:

when are your exams btw??
(edited 2 years ago)
same pls i was crying earlier i wanna stay in a hole and not come out till exams are over :smile:

when are your exams btw??

mine start the second week back after half term and I’m literally so scared 😭😭
mine start the second week back after half term and I’m literally so scared 😭😭

HEY don't be scared, ik this is very hypocritical of me, but don't be scared! you'll be fine, i promise. how much revision have you done?
maybe do more past papers - honestly they really help!
Also past papers are so uncomfortable to do since I dont have a printer

You can always put the paper up online, and do the answers on lined paper with a timer.
Good Luck!
Reply 10
I’m currently panicking because it’s so hard to revise for science for some reason. Idk what to do I have my mocks this month and I’m struggling for revising in science because I keep forgetting everything. I’m in year 10 and doing combined science but I really need help in physics and chemistry especially

GCSE Bitesize is good.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z98jmp3
HEY don't be scared, ik this is very hypocritical of me, but don't be scared! you'll be fine, i promise. how much revision have you done?
maybe do more past papers - honestly they really help!

ive done like 5 hours of revision in total 😭 ive done one past paper and I’m scared to do anymore cos I got so bad in the one before

Do I take notes or just do the quizzes?
ive done like 5 hours of revision in total 😭 ive done one past paper and I’m scared to do anymore cos I got so bad in the one before

bestay don't worry, practise makes perfect. you still have long to revise. is there anything stopping you from revising??
Reply 14
Why are you panicking? If you pass you pass and if you fail you fail
Original post by Oeeeeeee
Why are you panicking? If you pass you pass and if you fail you fail

Idk I’m just so scared haha
bestay don't worry, practise makes perfect. you still have long to revise. is there anything stopping you from revising??

Noo I just feel like the work isn’t going I to my brain, and I’m aiming for high grades as well in all subjects
Reply 17
Idk I’m just so scared haha

Scared of what though? It's an exam just a sheet of paper not even real its just a mock
Original post by Oeeeeeee
Scared of what though? It's an exam just a sheet of paper not even real its just a mock

It goes to my predicted grades with determine which college I can go to
Reply 19
It goes to my predicted grades with determine which college I can go to

Why does it matter?
Like college is college
There's more to life than exams and college.

Quick Reply

Latest