Uni of leics summer school

Watch this thread
username5701218
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone attended/is attending the uni of Leicester summer school? how does the week work?
sweetpotato3
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I don't know but I was just offered a place too! The email said they'd tell us more later so hopefully its not too long before we hear something
username5701218
Rep:
(Original post by sweetpotato3)
I don't know but I was just offered a place too! The email said they'd tell us more later so hopefully its not too long before we hear something
yayy! same, it's just that I have virtual work experience on the same week, so I want to know whether it would be possible to do both😅 what subject area did you choose?
sweetpotato3
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by starrynight12)
yayy! same, it's just that I have virtual work experience on the same week, so I want to know whether it would be possible to do both😅 what subject area did you choose?
I think lots of unis are doing stuff in that week, so I see how that could have happened! I'm doing the medicine and allied health care week - I'm looking forward to it but I don't know what to expect at all
username5701218
Rep:
(Original post by sweetpotato3)
I think lots of unis are doing stuff in that week, so I see how that could have happened! I'm doing the medicine and allied health care week - I'm looking forward to it but I don't know what to expect at all
yeah it's so annoying how they're all on the same week lol and yeah neither do I😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads