Motivation for mocks tips?

Watch this thread
mrsrattlebone
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Its in 5 days and im so stressed. I cant find any motivation to revise because i dont know how to.
Last edited by mrsrattlebone; 11 months ago
ghostface300
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by mrsrattlebone)
Its in 5 days and im so stressed. I cant find any motivation to revise because i dont know how to.
i got 2019 and 2020 science aqa Ms?
infamouBx
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
same, i felt like u for a bit
search 'motivation to study' on yt and watch the 8min one
i studied for 1hr straight after
good luck!
mrsrattlebone
Rep:
(Original post by ghostface300)
i got 2019 and 2020 science aqa Ms?
That would help a ton. I think.
yumsss
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
know that your grades affect you and you only. No one is going to make you do work. Sometimes it's not about motivation, but discipline. Get up and do some work rn bro because you like nice things and you have to work hard to get nice things
mrsrattlebone
Rep:
(Original post by infamouBx)
same, i felt like u for a bit
search 'motivation to study' on yt and watch the 8min one
i studied for 1hr straight after
good luck!
ive seen it): It helped a bit and then i just got so frustrated with everything. Theres so much pressure on kids to do well nowadays and i just dont want to disappoint anyone. Especially myself. Thank you though
mrsrattlebone
Rep:
(Original post by yumsss)
know that your grades affect you and you only. No one is going to make you do work. Sometimes it's not about motivation, but discipline. Get up and do some work rn bro because you like nice things and you have to work hard to get nice things
Thats a good way of thinking about it ngl. Thank you. Ill try
yblenkins
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
can i have it please
ghostface300
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
That would help a ton. I think.
gcses
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (31)
18.67%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40.96%
Not feeling great about that exam... (32)
19.28%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
21.08%

Watched Threads