The Student Room Group

Sixth form - dress

Hi, does anyone know what you should wear for sixth form if there is no requirement listed - I know a suit isn’t needed but can I wear jeans or does it need to be smarter generally
I don't know about sixth forms, but if it's like college then you can wear whatever you like man, jeans included
you can wear anything. the one requirement is that you have to wear odd shoes. if you're caught with matching shoes, you'll be permanently excluded
Original post by V℮rsions
I don't know about sixth forms, but if it's like college then you can wear whatever you like man, jeans included

Thanks, I think it is technically a college as it is only for sixthform
Original post by Random Studentt
Thanks, I think it is technically a college as it is only for sixthform

oh, yeah then you're good man :yy:
enjoy college, try to make friends who are in two or three of your subjects, just makes life easier
Original post by V℮rsions
oh, yeah then you're good man :yy:
enjoy college, try to make friends who are in two or three of your subjects, just makes life easier

Yh, that makes sense although I have never shared a class with any of my closest friends and I’ve been in school with them for at least a few years now
Original post by tej3141
you can wear anything. the one requirement is that you have to wear odd shoes. if you're caught with matching shoes, you'll be permanently excluded

Sarcasm I presume?? Or at least hope, although at least half the people I know where odd coloured shoes
Original post by Random Studentt
Sarcasm I presume?? Or at least hope, although at least half the people I know where odd coloured shoes

its not sarcasm. a kid a few years bad got killed for wearing 2 matching socks. we take this very serious at my sixth form
Original post by tej3141
its not sarcasm. a kid a few years bad got killed for wearing 2 matching socks. we take this very serious at my sixth form

Oh, well, the most I’ll get to them being odd will be matching symbols in inverse colours
Original post by tej3141

Who knows, maybe I’ll be the first to go

Quick Reply

Latest