_stargirlx
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi I’m a first year student, and just recently finished one coursework. I took an extension for this coursework. But during this I was doing my coursework and I also tend to check my friend work and give her feedback whilst also helping each other. This coursework was hard to actually get any stuff the same as you had to choose your own case study online. Unfortunately I submitted her work on turnitin and the similarly came as 100% which I was freaking out about thinking it was my work but realised it was her as our file titles were so similar. I was stressing out but resubmitted my work and the similarities went wayyy down but I’m am stressing as I don’t when we get our results back but also if the resubmission overwrite the first submission or not. I didn’t mean to submit her work and I’m stressing so much. I normally never make such stupid mistakes. Someone please help me on what I should do. I think right now they are still marking the work
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (140)
66.35%
No (47)
22.27%
I didn't use it to prepare (24)
11.37%

Watched Threads