The Student Room Group

GSCE Economics Material/Courses?

Hello!
I'm thinking of doing Economics for GCSE and want to study - or at least briefly go over - some of the material in advance but I've noticed there's a lack of GCSE Economics material online.
Most GCSE subjects seem to have courses on YouTube or various other websites, but I can't even find Economics on GCSE Pod or Bitesize. The only material I've found is probably the AQA Economics Specification.

Does this put me at a disadvantage for GCSEs? I'm starting to think that I should switch to Business instead, as there's a lot more content online, but perhaps I just haven't been looking in the right places for Economics stuff?
Reply 1
EconplusDal (YouTube) is probably the standard Economics resource for students, explanations are clear and concise, and well-targeted for GCSE/A-Level students.

IMO, Economics is a far better subject than Business. I believe what you learn in economics will be far more useful in both life and as a part of your education. A lot of business concepts are covered in economics, but not vice versa.
Original post by naica_
EconplusDal (YouTube) is probably the standard Economics resource for students, explanations are clear and concise, and well-targeted for GCSE/A-Level students.

IMO, Economics is a far better subject than Business. I believe what you learn in economics will be far more useful in both life and as a part of your education. A lot of business concepts are covered in economics, but not vice versa.

Ah alright! Thank you so much for the advice and the YT channel - I'll check it out! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending