The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Girls @ QM 2021

Hey is there any girls taking computer science at queen marys 2021 that wanna become friends?
Is this even the right place for this?
anyhooo i like anime so any weebs can pop up to
(edited 2 years ago)
I don’t go QM but this post is the cutest omg 🤩 I hope you enjoy your time there!!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
oke thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t go QM but this post is the cutest omg 🤩 I hope you enjoy your time there!!

are you starting uni this year?
Reply 4
Original post by jougan
Hey is there any girls taking computer science at queen marys 2021 that wanna become friends?

hi! i'll be taking comp sci at qmul this year, i'd love to be friends !
Reply 5
Original post by jougan

hey I saw your PM and apparently I'm not allowed to PM yet so lmao , I'd love to share socials , I'm @mnsi___ on IG
Reply 6
Original post by M4NSI
hey I saw your PM and apparently I'm not allowed to PM yet so lmao , I'd love to share socials , I'm @mnsi___ on IG

I think i just added you (hopefully)
Hello!

I'm a dude but I'm into anime and also taking the same course at queen mary so there's that!

My discord is: meraki#4810 if you wanted to talk about anime or something hahaha
Reply 8
Original post by Meraki_OSU
Hello!

I'm a dude but I'm into anime and also taking the same course at queen mary so there's that!

My discord is: meraki#4810 if you wanted to talk about anime or something hahaha

sent the request (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending