EDeHavas
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey!!
I was wondering if anyone who did OCR biology A knows what kind of questions they usually ask for PAGs?? My teacher says you just need to know the theory and understand why and how the pag works and the results you get rather than just reciting the procedure like in GSCE. Thank you as my mock is on Wednesday)
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why don't you look at some past papers to find out? https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualification...420-from-2015/
EDeHavas
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
Why don't you look at some past papers to find out? https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualification...420-from-2015/
I have done two past papers so far on depth for biology but there were no PAG questions?? I’m wondering if it’s only in breadth maybe 🤔
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There's ni requirement to complete practicals for AS, just for A level*, so you may need to look in the A level papers to find relevant questions.

*Though, obviously, if you're working towards the full A level it makes sense to have completed about half the practicals in the first year.
EDeHavas
Rep:
?
I have done two past papers so far on depth for biology but there were no PAG questions?? I’m wondering if it’s only in breadth maybe 🤔

There's ni requirement to complete practicals for AS, just for A level*, so you may need to look in the A level papers to find relevant questions.

*Though, obviously, if you're working towards the full A level it makes sense to have completed about half the practicals in the first year.
I’m doing the full a level but for our mocks we are completing AS papers I’m in year 12 btw
Last edited by EDeHavas; 1 month ago
Djsjsjsjssj
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EDeHavas)

I’m doing the full a level but for our mocks we are completing AS papers I’m in year 12 btw
Do you know the topics that come up on the 2020 depth paper for AS bio?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (61)
29.05%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (118)
56.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (16)
7.62%

Watched Threads