Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just the minute after I've heard busted are splitting up I had this weird feeling that i need to listen to one of there songs named she wants to be me but i dont have it,it's been in my mind since I read the news :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get what you're asking :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i'm not asking smartyyy,I'm just pointing out to the weird thing that is happenning

ReputationRep:
    YES!!

busted are splitting up! at last!! there is a god!!!

ReputationRep:
    shows they aint bothered about music or fans in the slightest. even if they dont seem to have made any music at all...

rack up a few crap songs, watch as the lemmings buy them, and then disappear to some island.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    YES!!

busted are splitting up! at last!! there is a god!!!
    you are mean :mad: imagine one of them is on this fourm,just imagine how he may feel after reading this :mad:

(Original post by habosh)
    Just the minute after I've heard busted are splitting up I had this weird feeling that i need to listen to one of there songs named she wants to be me but i dont have it,it's been in my mind since I read the news :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    finally. altho there will still be loads of crap on the radio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    you are mean :mad: imagine one of them is on this fourm,just imagine how he may feel after reading this :mad:
    they would probably go and change there false eyebrows before i bother them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhh McFLY ARE so much better lol

ReputationRep:
    meh, Busted are great...I made my rant on the thread in the entertainment forum, cant be arsed to do it again...

She Wants To Be Me is a good song! Not as good as 3am or That Thing You Do though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *alicia*)
    seconded...

Busted still great though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    shows they aint bothered about music or fans in the slightest. even if they dont seem to have made any music at all...

rack up a few crap songs, watch as the lemmings buy them, and then disappear to some island.

Well that's obviously a load of bollo*ks as the reason for the 'break' is because Charlie wants to concentrate on Fightstar, who are alot less commercial, and aren't gonna make him anywhere near as much money as he has made from being Busted...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    meh, Busted are great...I made my rant on the thread in the entertainment forum, cant be arsed to do it again...

She Wants To Be Me is a good song! Not as good as 3am or That Thing You Do though!
    tana na na na na na na na na
    I dont care about you no more
    nothing can change my mind
    no waaaaay
    I something something something yesterday
    dont think about you at night I'm happy to be aloone it's ok
    something something something yesterday and nooow
    something happened with the dudes car,,something aboutthe things being far
    aaargh cant remember anything eles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *alicia*)
    I know that song obviously but I still didn't memorise it and 7 colours in her head
    though I think obviously is nicer,as a whole I dont like them they are busted copies

ReputationRep:
    Just McFly to get rid of now....

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.