The Student Room Group

Yale lecturer fantasises of murdering whites

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I like to play a little game I call "Reverse the roles.....what would happen." 🤔
Original post by caravaggio2
I like to play a little game I call "Reverse the roles.....what would happen." 🤔

It's a scary thought but anyone who would target minorities or imply this sort of action against them on a university campus would be in custody at least.
Someone says something controversial.

Easily outraged people take to the internet to rage and demand that she be silenced.

The rest if us shrug our shoulders because we realise how utterly irrelevant it is.
Racism, full stop. Just so hateful. Is she being sacked?
Original post by Contested Claim

Easily outraged people take to the internet to rage and demand that she be silenced.

The rest if us shrug our shoulders because we realise how utterly irrelevant it is.

You can't say these sorts of things from a position of power. Of course it's relevant
Original post by Occitanie
You can't say these sorts of things from a position of power. Of course it's relevant

Must better to point out that she is talking crap rather than advocating that she should be cancelled for expressing a view you dislike.

It's not some "random person" but a senior academic in one of the top universities in the world / America.

If a lecturer in Cambridge said something as controversial about black people he would not only lose his job but possibly face criminal charges and the left would demand nothing less.
What a disturbed individual.
I hope that she gets all the psychiatric assistance she needs and no Yale students or visitors are put at risk.

Screenshot_2021-06-05-15-03-14-66.jpg

Although you mean well, people on the right need to stop pretending that we are all playing by the same rules. At this rate the left could start sending in death squads and all people on the right would do is say 'see? The left are the real Nazis!'

The right needs to use the lefts tactics against them which means playing to win.
Must better to point out that she is talking crap rather than advocating that she should be cancelled for expressing a view you dislike.

She should be sacked for what she said. Full stop.
Original post by Occitanie
She should be sacked for what she said. Full stop.

I agree. Or, she should be allowed to say what she wants as academic freedom but that goes for everyone.

But that's not going to happen. Why? Institutional anti white racism.

Lol, here's what's she had to say about that:

In recent weeks, Khilanani took to TikTok to push for video of her talk to be made public.

“Yo, white amnesia is an amazing thing,” she said in her most recent posting earlier this week.
In her interview with Herzog, Khilanani also shared an e-mail she said was forwarded to her from the dean that read: “Good morning, I was surprised to see the announcement for tomorrow’s [talk].

“I imagine replacing the words ‘white mind’ with ‘Asian mind’ or ‘gay mind’ as we work towards equity and inclusion and unity. I wonder what impact this presentation will have,” the dean wrote.

Khilanani responded, “When I’m breaking this down psychologically, what they’re saying on some level is like, ‘We need things to be the same. If you can say “white,” we can say “Asian.”

“Psychologically, they’re actually making a false equivalence,” she said. “What they’re doing psychologically is obliterating the difference between white and Asian, and if you obliterate the difference there’s no f–king problem here, so shut up, you’re the real racist. That’s how it functions psychologically.”
This person is irrelevant.
In any case, they will be put on a watchlist and lose a lot of business.
Original post by -Imperator-
This person is irrelevant.

In any case, they will be put on a watchlist and lose a lot of business.

Again. She's not irrelevant. If she had said the same thing about black people or Jews nobody would be saying this. But because it's white people she gets a pass. It's that simple.

What "watchlist" would she be put on? Whites are the only ethnic group without an advocacy group to condemn this sort of stuff, which is one of the reasons why she can get away with it.

As for losing business, nope if anything she'll get a ton of donations from ultra liberal donors. If anything it's a good career move for her.
Original post by BidenLikesMinors
If you think thats bad wait until you see the results of critical race theory

I'd say she is one. Either an opportunistic grifter or one of those people taken in by the fantastical BS doctrine of original sin it peddles.
Lol where are all the free speech advocates now? She is an academic and thus has academic freedom. She should not be deplatformed or silenced. You lot are a bunch of hypocrites who would be crying foul if it was a hate speech preacher like Laurence Fox or Tommy Robinson.

These quotes were taken completely out of context anyway. She was describing whiteness and how she wants to kill whiteness and dismantle the heteropatriarchal systems present in western society rather than actually kill white people. Consider yourselves fact checked and debunked.
Original post by Azagthoa
These quotes were taken completely out of context anyway. She was describing whiteness and how she wants to kill whiteness and dismantle the heteropatriarchal systems present in western society rather than actually kill white people. Consider yourselves fact checked and debunked.

I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step.
Original post by Azagthoa
Lol where are all the free speech advocates now? She is an academic and thus has academic freedom. She should not be deplatformed or silenced. You lot are a bunch of hypocrites who would be crying foul if it was a hate speech preacher like Laurence Fox or Tommy Robinson.

See post #12, I would be fine with her saying this if it went the same way for people who said similar things about non white people. But they're not: thus it isn't hypocrisy to point out the double standard.

That would be like if you were told you couldn't eat at work but when a colleague starts eating at work and is allowed to do so, if you complain and your boss calls you a hypocrite.

As for the "context" lol unless she was doing an impromptu comedy performance , which even then would probably be questionable given her position what context would explain:

"Unloading a revolver into the head of any white person who gets in my way?"

As for "well she's only teaching about dismantling white privilege etc" well yes, this is Critical Race Theory in action and which is basically a virulently anti white ideology that wants ultimately to kill or imprison Conservative people like me (but they'll turn on their "white allies" after that )
Can't say I'm surprised to see people excusing or defending this.

At this rate in 2024 if Kamala Harris were to sacrifice a white baby on TV the left would go well she doesn't really hold any power really or well what about slavery???

Meanwhile Conservatives will respond with "huh, well that's not very tolerant is it?" :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending