Danyulwilson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I am having trouble making the decision on which to confirm as my firm choice. It's between UAL Central Saint Martins and Loughborough. I like both for different reasons. I like the area around Loughborough, the course looks great and I have applied for a placement year. However, London is super busy and has lots going on (galleries etc), different approach to the course, I think more experimental rather than industry focused. I'd appreciate anyone that could advise.
Thank you
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
UAL has more opportunities and career prospects
Loughborough University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Danyulwilson)
Hi, I am having trouble making the decision on which to confirm as my firm choice. It's between UAL Central Saint Martins and Loughborough. I like both for different reasons. I like the area around Loughborough, the course looks great and I have applied for a placement year. However, London is super busy and has lots going on (galleries etc), different approach to the course, I think more experimental rather than industry focused. I'd appreciate anyone that could advise.
Thank you
Hi Danyulwilson,

I guess you have to decide where you'd be happiest spending 3-4 years at and you could have the best of both worlds and visit London from Loughborough during holidays and weekends as it's only around 1hr 15mins by train!! It's a win-win situation so I guess go with whichever course excites you the most and will help you achieve your career goals.

Good luck
Bindu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.3%
Excited but a bit nervous (129)
44.95%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.54%
I'm really nervous (58)
20.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise