The Student Room Group

BSc and BSc (hon) in psychology

I know the basic difference between BSc and BSc (hon). But whats the benefit of studying a BSc (hon) in psychology? Im currently doing a normal BSc in psych and just found out the difference in the two types of degrees. So Im planning on changing to a BSc (hon) degree. But if i continue my current degree, I will be done with the degree when im 20 but if i change it to a BSc (hon) i will be finishing it around when im 22. so is changing my degree to honors worth it?
Original post by idk3002
I know the basic difference between BSc and BSc (hon). But whats the benefit of studying a BSc (hon) in psychology? Im currently doing a normal BSc in psych and just found out the difference in the two types of degrees. So Im planning on changing to a BSc (hon) degree. But if i continue my current degree, I will be done with the degree when im 20 but if i change it to a BSc (hon) i will be finishing it around when im 22. so is changing my degree to honors worth it?

A degree without Honours (in tHE uk) is useless unless you are in Scotland and intend to only ever work in Scotland (even then, with Psychology, you wouldn't be able to use a non-honours degree in any psychology context).

Quick Reply

Latest