The Student Room Group

How do you prove that you have done your practical endorsement?

Please reply
could you please clarify ?
Original post by Obolinda

Like I’ve done my practical endorsement at a different school and I dropped out but then wanted to do the exam privately as a private candidate how do I prove that I have the practical endorsement?
Original post by Obolinda

I have completed the practical endorsement I passed basically but I dropped out and wanted to do my a level exam as a private candidate how do I prove that I Have the practical endorsement?
How do I prove that I have the practical endorsement to my private centre how would they know if I have it or not ?
Original post by Hannahhhhajka
How do I prove that I have the practical endorsement to my private centre how would they know if I have it or not ?

perhaps ask your previous school, did you actually receive an a-level qualification/certificate? as I'm not sure if your pass in the practical endorsement counts if you do not have a level grade. perhaps speak to your private centre about what evidence they will accept?
Reply 6
Not sure what you mean by a "practical endorsement" But I'm guessing you mean you've completed a practical exam section of a module but want to carry on the module at another school in a different year? If so, you'll need to talk to the school about it. To prove you have done it, you will probably need a certificate saying you've completed it but often this only comes with a completed subject certificate grade. You'll also need to check that you can do these separately. Often you'll need to complete all exams and coursework in the same year so you need to talk to your school as to what they will accept from you in order to prove you have completed the practical.
Reply 7
I'm assuming you never finished the qualification so don't have a pass in the practical endorsement banked with an exam board. Your previous school should have kept meticulous records of the practicals you have completed. Your new centre may be willing to accept these as evidence - ask your old school what evidence they still have and your new centre if they'd accept it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending