Who are the tallest girl and shortest guy you know?

Watch this thread
BenHigham2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
How tall were they? Did they ever meet? Was it awkward between them if they did?

Mine: I'm the shortest guy (4'8) and the tallest girl was a 6'3 girl in school. It was awkward between us but we never interacted that much!
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Tallest guy I know is me.
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Tallest guy I know is me.
How tall are you. Also that wasn't the question

(Original post by BenHigham2000)
How tall were they? Did they ever meet? Was it awkward between them if they did?

Mine: I'm the shortest guy (4'8) and the tallest girl was a 6'3 girl in school. It was awkward between us but we never interacted that much!
the tallest girl ik is like 6'1, the shortest guy is probably like 5'3. No they never met
Last edited by username3477548; 11 months ago
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
My sister is 5'10 so I guess her
Shortest guy was an actual dwarf who used to work in the same company as me many years ago. We weren't friends but we did speak a few times. How short was he... dunno never asked. Your average dwarf height.
Max1989
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Know a girl who's 6' 4" but she has some sort of spinal problem causing excessive growth and had to wear a spinal brace during puberty so it grew straight. She's very slender, with very long hair aswell which makes her just look like some elvish giant.

Know a guy who's 4' 10" I find a lot of guys I know are quite short, or at least below average.

Technically they could meet but probaly never will as neither are my freinds just acquaintances.
Dontknow698
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 months ago

I know a girl who is 5ft11 and I know a guy who is around 5f4.
username4521132
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
i know someone who is 6ft 8
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
How tall are you. Also that wasn’t the question

6’3. And true.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Tallest girl was 6'3 who I went on one date with. Strange experience looking up to kiss. Smallest guy was 4'9. I worked with him. Said he just had short parents. No, they never met. The tall girl was a bit of a cow, so she'd probably give him jip.
username5769209
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 months ago

shortest guy - 5'2
tallest girl - 6'0
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (79)
18.9%
The paper was reasonable (156)
37.32%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
27.99%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.79%

Watched Threads