She has gone totally psycho on me. Why?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There is this girl on my course. Last year I remember we had lots of classes together and I would see her looking at me, really fixing her eyes on me giving me horny stares. I did try to talk to her a bit but it was awkward. She is from a posh background and went to a private school in London and is quite raah. I am just a normal guy from the north. It felt too awkward tbh. So I didn't ask her out. She didn't seem that bothered. Recently though she has totally turned on me. It started when we had to do a presentation in a group and she totally ignored me during that and was absolutely mega friendly with everyone else. She is literally as sweet as candy with everyone especially guys, but utterly horrible to me. She is constantly talking to other guys in front of me, giggling with them and ignoring me. We went out in a group to the pub, and she was even all smiles with this dodgy middle aged barman as I was at the bar. She saw me and walked past literally sniffing. I get scowls, cold shouldering and silent treatment and staring at her phone. It feels like she is waging all out war on me. Can someone tell me why she is doing this. It is totally doing me head in.
x_cait13_x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There is this girl on my course. Last year I remember we had lots of classes together and I would see her looking at me, really fixing her eyes on me giving me horny stares. I did try to talk to her a bit but it was awkward. She is from a posh background and went to a private school in London and is quite raah. I am just a normal guy from the north. It felt too awkward tbh. So I didn't ask her out. She didn't seem that bothered. Recently though she has totally turned on me. It started when we had to do a presentation in a group and she totally ignored me during that and was absolutely mega friendly with everyone else. She is literally as sweet as candy with everyone especially guys, but utterly horrible to me. She is constantly talking to other guys in front of me, giggling with them and ignoring me. We went out in a group to the pub, and she was even all smiles with this dodgy middle aged barman as I was at the bar. She saw me and walked past literally sniffing. I get scowls, cold shouldering and silent treatment and staring at her phone. It feels like she is waging all out war on me. Can someone tell me why she is doing this. It is totally doing me head in.
The behaviour is very much attention seeking she's enjoying having the attention on her and has no interest in having a relationship. The way she is being towards you is very toxic and wouldn't suggest going there if you don't want to get hurt. She sees you as fun at first to mess with but then another guy comes along that sparks her interest shes completely ghosted you. You seem like a nice guy and you don't need a girl like that who's hot then cold towards you.
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this is all behaviour of a jealous person who you probably want to avoid at all costs, less you enjoy receiving this rude treatment
Anonymous #1
But why is she picking on me like this. By staring at me and flirting with me at first she obviously found me attractive looking, right? But we talked and there is no common ground, we are poles apart. I felt stupid every time I talked to her with my northern accent and she speaks the queens English. She is a good looking girl and nearly everyone likes her. She could get a boyfriend easily. But she hasn't. At one stage I thought she might secretly be in love with me. But then she has been so mean to me I thought that can't be true. It feels like she is torturing me just for the sake of hurting me badly. I tried talking to her but she is so horrible with her scowls and the way she pulls out her phone every time I go within a few feet of her I can't go that. It is a small course group and she is wrecking my life and ruining my time at university tbh.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Seems more like silently waging a very cold social war than turning psycho.
It sounds like she has an entitled personality or expects to hear automatic admiration from guys she smiles at and is prone to throwing icy temper tantrums when she does not get her own way.
Best thing to do is avoid all direct contact, have zero interaction with her and don't mention her name or participate in any chat about her.
x_cait13_x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But why is she picking on me like this. By staring at me and flirting with me at first she obviously found me attractive looking, right? But we talked and there is no common ground, we are poles apart. I felt stupid every time I talked to her with my northern accent and she speaks the queens English. She is a good looking girl and nearly everyone likes her. She could get a boyfriend easily. But she hasn't. At one stage I thought she might secretly be in love with me. But then she has been so mean to me I thought that can't be true. It feels like she is torturing me just for the sake of hurting me badly. I tried talking to her but she is so horrible with her scowls and the way she pulls out her phone every time I go within a few feet of her I can't go that. It is a small course group and she is wrecking my life and ruining my time at university tbh.
She's picking on you because she thinks your an easy target to mess with and have her fun with you. She manipulated you with the front she wanted to show you but has revealed her true colours. If she treats you like dirt then you know how much you meant to her which was some fun before the next guy who picks her fancy comes along. It's not fair and you should never settle for someone who is so toxic towards you. If you want to have a good time at uni ignore her, blank her shut her down straight away don't let her get to you. Your much more than that and she hasn't got anything worth you going to the end mile for her. Focus on yourself, focus on getting your degree helping your future out and enjoying it with your friends, not her. That's all I can say is I hope this will help. Your stronger than you believe
Anonymous #1
This has extended to our course group on whatsup and also facebook where she is talking to nearly everyone and giving likes to everyone but me. It feels like she has also got other people (her friends and some guys) to hate me because they are ignoring me as well now. I have literally been thinking of calling Samaritans it is that bad. Tbh I think she had a crush on me the way she was acting but I didn't feel comfortable with her at all tbh and now she is taking revenge on me or something. But yes I will try to ignore her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.64%
Excited but a bit nervous (123)
45.9%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.06%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.4%

Watched Threads