A-level combination

Watch this thread
amanra1
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Is history, politics, and psychology a good combination of a-levels?
Arden University
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by amanra1)
amanra1

Hello! It depends on what career you want to go into. Those three are considered to be good strong A levels in general, but make sure they match up with your aspirations.

If you are interested in a career in psychology they are a good combination of subjects. You might also enjoy Sociology too

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
mcvinod22
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hey lovely, I did both politics and psych for a levels and it’s great fun. Drop me a Pm if you need guidance or essay plans as I did my exams in October and got AA* for them both
amanra1
Rep:
(Original post by mcvinod22)
Hey lovely, I did both politics and psych for a levels and it’s great fun. Drop me a Pm if you need guidance or essay plans as I did my exams in October and got AA* for them both
I will! Thank you so much
amanra1
Rep:
(Original post by Arden University)
amanra1

Hello! It depends on what career you want to go into. Those three are considered to be good strong A levels in general, but make sure they match up with your aspirations.

If you are interested in a career in psychology they are a good combination of subjects. You might also enjoy Sociology too

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
I was actually considering sociology as well, but yeah I am looking for a career in psychology or maybe law.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by amanra1)
Hi there,

I am currently a student at Portsmouth University.

Those three a-levels sound like solid choices. History and Politics compliment each other very well, so provided they correlate with the subject you wish to study or the career path you would like to take then it is a good combination.

I hope this helps.
Ethan - UOP Rep
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
nice little combination for law too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (135)
66.5%
No (46)
22.66%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
10.84%

Watched Threads