UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Chelseaa16)
Does anyone do international relations?
Hey Chelseaa16,

I am a current student at Reading studying politics and international relations! Is there anything I might be able to help you with? Are you currently studying IR or are you looking at studying it in the future?

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student
Chelseaa16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by UniofReading)
Hey Chelseaa16,

I am a current student at Reading studying politics and international relations! Is there anything I might be able to help you with? Are you currently studying IR or are you looking at studying it in the future?

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student
Hii yea I’m in my first year in Loughborough studying IR and I just need some help with studying and I have my exams coming up and I’m freaking out
Loughborough University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hii yea I’m in my first year in Loughborough studying IR and I just need some help with studying and I have my exams coming up and I’m freaking out
Hi Chelseaa16

It's natural to feel a bit nervous about exams, but here are some resources that might be useful for you:

Preparing for your exams
Revision and exam skills
Revision and coursework advice

If you’re struggling or feeling overwhelmed please don’t be afraid to speak to someone, whether that’s your friends, family or your tutors. Perhaps you could speak to your coursemates and/or course rep to see if there are any study groups available? If you ever want to speak to a new face you can also contact Student Advice and Support Service for free. Their contact details can be found here.

I hope this is useful

All the best,
-Dan
Uni of Hull Students
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Does anyone do international relations?
Hi Chelseaa16

My colleague Isaac would be happy to chat with you too, you can find him on our ask a student page https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/ask-a-student .

Good luck

Chris
University of Hull Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.44%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.77%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.05%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.03%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.42%

Watched Threads