The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Interview - Advice needed - please!!

Hi

Ive got an interview for Pharmacy on the 2nd February 2005 at the University of Portsmouth.
I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for the day. Has anyone had an interview there for pharmacy before - could you tell me the kind of things they will ask me? Or what they will be looking for when the interview takes place.

I applied for Optometry mainly, and i hardly mentioned pharmacy in my personal statment - as it was mostly aimed towards Optometry, although I did mention a small paragraph to do with Pharmacy.

So i feel they might be tempted to ask about my personal statment etc.

Will i need to take a test or anything?

Also, do they interview all applicants, or only those they are considering?

If anyone has had an interview there for pharmacy, or has any general advice for the intervew could you please reply and let me know!

Thanks very much.
Reply 1
hmmm... dont wrry ... it shud be fine! my cousins mate goes there and does pharmacy... said the interview usually goes smoothly... they jst basically want to meet u!! hav u got in anywhere for optometry? city is usually good for that!
Reply 2
Prax
hmmm... dont wrry ... it shud be fine! my cousins mate goes there and does pharmacy... said the interview usually goes smoothly... they jst basically want to meet u!! hav u got in anywhere for optometry? city is usually good for that!

yeh i heard portsmouth is good for it, its just i dont know what do say when im there because obviously they have read my PS and its all about optometry

i applied City, Manchester and Aston
ive got offer from City ABB

what type of things did they ask your cousin?
Reply 3
any1 got any other advice for me?

Latest

Trending

Trending