AvishR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Could someone help me to chose between these 4 accommodations:
-Charles Morris-Devonshire-Ellerslie Global residence-Lyddon Hall
I prefer for catered and en-suite and those 4 offer that.
Which one would be considered more "sociable" and also has international students.
salviakasana03
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AvishR)
Could someone help me to chose between these 4 accommodations:
-Charles Morris-Devonshire-Ellerslie Global residence-Lyddon Hall
I prefer for catered and en-suite and those 4 offer that.
Which one would be considered more "sociable" and also has international students.
Morris and lyddon
Devonshire is quite far away
And two of these are shared bathrooms so if you want an en-suite you’re only left with Morris or Devonshire. I picked Morris
icy_record121
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I want to apply for Ellerslie Global Residence. I have heard mixed things about it, some say it's not social at all and some say it's decently social. How social is it? And are the people there generally chill?

I gotta pick an accommodation soon so any tips would be useful, thanks.
benl123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I want to apply to an accommodation in Leeds that is sociable but not tool loud and in a good location to get to bars and clubs (if they are open), but I don't know which bit of town most of the students hang out in the evenings! I was thinking Charles Morris, can you help?
Also with Covid regulations are you allowed to invite people out of your flat into your room?
salviakasana03
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by benl123)
I want to apply to an accommodation in Leeds that is sociable but not tool loud and in a good location to get to bars and clubs (if they are open), but I don't know which bit of town most of the students hang out in the evenings! I was thinking Charles Morris, can you help?
Also with Covid regulations are you allowed to invite people out of your flat into your room?
I’ve been told Charles Morris, central village and cityside are the best accommodations.
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by icy_record121)
I want to apply for Ellerslie Global Residence. I have heard mixed things about it, some say it's not social at all and some say it's decently social. How social is it? And are the people there generally chill?

I gotta pick an accommodation soon so any tips would be useful, thanks.
This is very difficult to answer as how socialable an accommodation really is depends on your flatmates, not the building itself. I lived at montague burton and loved it and found it very social. A friend of mine lived there in a different flat and said her flat wasn't social at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (35)
15.28%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (70)
30.57%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (28)
12.23%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (19)
8.3%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (13)
5.68%
I think it's an unfair expectation (61)
26.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.31%

Watched Threads