If you could have s** with any celebrity who would it be

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
If you could have sexual intercourse with any celebrity who would it be and why?
I'd say Mariah Carey, she's an amazing musician and a flawless skinny legend. She'll perform "honey" while we make out lmaooooooooo !!
Anonymous #1
nah for real though, Mariah Carey would be the one for me 🥺 I just love her so much
fellowweebhere
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
None, because I’m a minor and am not interested/don’t have guts to.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by fellowweebhere)
None, because I’m a minor and am not interested/don’t have guts to.
There's always one
fellowweebhere
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There's always one
Nah, the only celebrities I like are hunter Schafer and Remington Leith.

they are both adults, and I’m too young to consent. Which makes it illegal and disgusting because that would be pedofilia.
SlaveofAll
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Karen Gillan if I were her first
iamwhoyouare
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
For me personally, I found I have an intimate attraction to Tyler the creator. this all came from his personality that he shows into the screen world. I've somehow found his attitude and humorous character entertainingly attractive which soon lead to me being sexually attracted to him.Same for Jungkook from bts. Somehow looking at his incredible talents... I became sexually attracted to him instantly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.64%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.06%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.45%
Finding the motivation (24)
25.53%
Getting distracted (14)
14.89%
Procrastination (37)
39.36%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.06%

Watched Threads