The Student Room Group

Argument with whole class vs me

Basically at lunchtime I was having my lunch sat with my mate and a girl comes to sit right across from me so I just ignore her as she's a trouble causer, she and he best mate are both part of the reason why I have struggled with college the whole year and last year. I was having my lunch, she was kind of laughing saying why am I having my chips with my hands and I felt like she was saying it rudely just the tone of voice, so I just say to her I can eat my food how I want and we argued from there. Later in lesson we are on the same table, the class are basically all just talking as we have done most of our coursework and it's near the end of the year. So me & the same girl end up in another argument but this time the whole class join in and on her side.

Then we are arguing, everyone is just against me, the girl just throwing insults at me with the class just supporting them, backing her up and when I try to throw an insult back, I say her dream country is a sh*thole and our tutor tells me off for swearing literally watching and going along with the whole class insulting me. The class are all making comments, one of them were like just look at me like calling me ugly and the tutor was there like basically agreeing saying that looks aren't everything.

I spoke to my mentor just asking when we are finishing because im done with college now, I'm not going back I have been here 3 years and I'm done. I will stay at home doing nothing in September if my only option is to go back to college. I was only meant to be at college 2 years like everyone else but I don't know what is up with my college, they keep saying I need to do another year to gain the right qualification and I really don't understand. Anyway I managed to speak to my mentor, I asked when college finishes. She asked why am I so keen to leave I said things that happened and she reassured me that girl knows nothing about me so I need to stop listening to people like her.

I'm just still upset, college has been so hard this year, its caused so much issues putting me down countless times, not just students like staff and everything. It's been tough. Today I just had an argument and 9 people like the whole class pretty much were against me like I hated that. I just hate being seen as the bad guy.
Reply 1
When I saw the word collage I was actually shocked, that girl sounds like she’s straight out of Y7. In fact there’s a girl in y7 at my school who is the exact same to my sister. If you have to stay another year then hopefully she leaves and if she doesn’t just try to get through it.
She's not worth getting into arguments with, if you get into heated arguments people will take sides and they'll all take the same one cause people (young especially) are sheep.

You should tell her to get lost and not let her coerce you into lengthy arguments. Forget about the ugly comment too it's a cheap shot

I find the term 'heartless b****' gets to people who are that way
PRSOM
She most likely just wants a reaction out of you, so try your best not to respond and give her what she wants

Quick Reply

Latest