The Student Room Group

Official Love Island Thread 2021

Glad that we can temporarily forget about COVID because Love Island returns in a few weeks :biggrin:

I am so hyped for this season!! I feel like it is definitely needed after lockdown and I am excited for the challenges and drama coming up soon!!

Scroll to see replies

So have you got your miniscule bikini or tight shorts ready then?
These thoughts are just based on their introductions. There is a lot of controversy surrounding Shannon Singh. I'm looking forward to watching her personally. I'm also looking forward to Kaz and Sharon. And imagine seeing your PE teacher on Love Island oof.

Anyway yeah it is too early to say anything about the line up. I always prefer when Casa Amor begins.
Reply 3
Reminder it's starting now on ITV2
Absolute struggle watching Euros and Love Island at the same time.

I don't think Kaz will be selected today. I am nervous for her
Reply 5
Original post by pureheroinex
Absolute struggle watching Euros and Love Island at the same time.

I don't think Kaz will be selected today. I am nervous for her

yeah tbh I thought the black girl would get picked last (as that always happens) but tbh she didn't help herself by only stepping forward for one dude.

I'm surprised Aaron though pied the two that picked him and went for shannon. VERY risky move, but i notice his girl did not step forward for anyone else do perhaps it will work out for him.
Original post by ANM775
yeah tbh I thought the black girl would get picked last (as that always happens) but tbh she didn't help herself by only stepping forward for one dude.

I'm surprised Aaron though pied the two that picked him and went for shannon. VERY risky move, but i notice his girl did not step forward for anyone else do perhaps it will work out for him.

It is just a shame that this happens every time but hopefully things change as the season goes on

Yeah I agree it is risky being choosy so early on but we will see what happens next...
Imagine watching this over the Euro’s, record this or just watch the clips they upload on YouTube guys
Reply 8
It is just a shame that this happens every time but hopefully things change as the season goes on

Yeah I agree it is risky being choosy so early on but we will see what happens next...

From what that Shannon girl said about him it looks like she's not into him. When girls are not into guys at the start it's like an 80% chance things will never take off between them. That Aaron is being too picky I reckon. He turned down the other two and said he was only attracted to that Shannon girl.
Despite not stepping forward for him That kaz girl does seem fairly attracted to the mixed race guy imo........., although I can't tell if he's that into her atm, i guess time will tell..

Original post by Driving_Mad
Imagine watching this over the Euro’s, record this or just watch the clips they upload on YouTube guys

I watched this over euros. I have little interest in football these days..
don't believe i missed this thread, lol

Spoiler

The way Chloe talks makes me giggle. It's only been a day so obviously Chloe won't be much of a bombshell. But I feel bad for her because she is trying.

Kinda gutted that there's no day one couple tbh. Seems like the girls and lads aren't really vibing.

It's pretty easy to watch both at the same time :smile: and tbh I'd rather just watch clips of the Euros then clips of Love Island. Love Island is more fun because everyone sits down at 9pm and post about it on social media while it's going on.

Original post by ANM775
From what that Shannon girl said about him it looks like she's not into him. When girls are not into guys at the start it's like an 80% chance things will never take off between them. That Aaron is being too picky I reckon. He turned down the other two and said he was only attracted to that Shannon girl.
Despite not stepping forward for him That kaz girl does seem fairly attracted to the mixed race guy imo........., although I can't tell if he's that into her atm, i guess time will tell..

Hmm yeah I think so too. The girls do seem pretty uninterested. Although it is way too early to say anything.
Maybe it will take time before those two bond or maybe they will make a good friendship couple until Casa Amour stirs things up.
Who do you think Chloe chose after today's episode?
Reply 12
It's pretty easy to watch both at the same time :smile: and tbh I'd rather just watch clips of the Euros then clips of Love Island. Love Island is more fun because everyone sits down at 9pm and post about it on social media while it's going on.

Hmm yeah I think so too. The girls do seem pretty uninterested. Although it is way too early to say anything.
Maybe it will take time before those two bond or maybe they will make a good friendship couple until Casa Amour stirs things up.
Who do you think Chloe chose after today's episode?

I'm not sure who Chloe will pick, she seems to be sniffing round quite a few of them.

I feel sorry for Hugo though, dude is being shunned

Aaron seems more popular than I thought he would be, it's possible Chloe might pick him.

I think Chloe is best looking girl in there so far.
Ladies who do you think is the best looking guy?
feel very meh about who chloe is gonna pick tbh, she wouldn't really be stirring anything up the way things are going. I guess it's a slow burner thing.

found it very funny when Shannon dodged Toby’s kiss during ‘horny devils’ and gives him a hug, lol
(edited 2 years ago)
i think chloe gonna pick aaron or jake idy why?
Shannon is so fit.
^^^^she a modell soo yhh
Reply 17
i think shannon or kaz should of been the bombshell and i feel like chloe is going to pick jake
Well hello there!

Original post by V℮rsions
Shannon is so fit.

I agree 110%

I'm paying £8 a month in order to watch :lol: :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest