The Student Room Group

Which a level should i take for business major ( CIE )

Hi guys , i'm a private candidate and im taking CIE A level , I chose Math and Business , i need one more subject only but i'm so hesitant to choose . My friends keep telling me not to take English Lit or English Lang , Psychology is too much time consuming . I'm thinking of classical studies ( classic civilisation ) but i can't find any exact coursebook of this subject. Can someone give me some advices , that'd help a lot . Thank you so much
Original post by veronicaxxxoo
Hi guys , i'm a private candidate and im taking CIE A level , I chose Math and Business , i need one more subject only but i'm so hesitant to choose . My friends keep telling me not to take English Lit or English Lang , Psychology is too much time consuming . I'm thinking of classical studies ( classic civilisation ) but i can't find any exact coursebook of this subject. Can someone give me some advices , that'd help a lot . Thank you so much

Two questions:
1) What universities are you interested in applying to?
2) What subjects could you do which interest you?

By the way, don't listen to what your friends say. Just because an A Level is time consuming, doesn't mean you shouldn't take it. Typically if an A Level is time consuming, it's a great A Level to have :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest