New Brunel university Physician associate students

Watch
W1590381
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys,

Is anyone here going to study Msc physician associate studies at Brunel university September 2021?
Nomad R7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! Yes I received an offer from Brunel back in April. Kinda worried that I haven't heard from them since. What about you?
W1590381
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nomad R7)
Hi! Yes I received an offer from Brunel back in April. Kinda worried that I haven't heard from them since. What about you?
Hi! I have also received an offer from them and haven’t really heard anything from them since except to complete DBS and medical questionnaire. Have you completed these?
Nomad R7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by W1590381)
Hi! I have also received an offer from them and haven’t really heard anything from them since except to complete DBS and medical questionnaire. Have you completed these?
That's great to hear! Yes, I also got asked to do the questionnaire and DBS, I've done both of them, DBS was surprisingly fast only took a few days. I did these about 2 months ago and haven't really heard since.
Hopefully we should get some info about enrollment next month, as the rest of the stuff is just a requirement for the clinical placements.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (57)
22.89%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
44.98%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.25%
I'm really nervous (47)
18.88%

Watched Threads