London

will uni be online next year

I have an offer to study at lse
should I expect lessons to be online?
check with uni. most have blended learning now
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Honestly dunno, probably most of it? We seem to be moving toward another wave/lockdown anyway.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I have an offer to study at lse
should I expect lessons to be online?

Hello, if you have received an offer to study at LSE you should have received information about the plans for teaching and learning. You can also access this information on our Coronavirus FAQ page. As outlined, our expectation for the 2021-22 academic year is that all LSE students will be in London and studying on campus, where we will provide flexible teaching and learning which blends both in-person and online elements. This flexible approach has been informed by our student and academic community and builds upon the innovations and improvements we have put in place over the past year.

We aim to run in-person teaching for the vast majority of seminars and classes, alongside face-to-face community-building and networking activities. You will also have opportunities to interact with fellow students and academic faculty outside of the classroom in LSE’s many social spaces, halls of residence, cafés and Students’ Union societies. The Library, support services and all campus buildings will be open for you to use and enjoy.

Larger group teaching, such as lectures, will be largely delivered online, either synchronously or asynchronously. Some other aspects of your programme may also be online but, when this happens, we will always prioritise opportunities for interactive engagement between students. Department and programme teams will develop the balance of their teaching, learning and assessment to enable you to learn effectively and benefit from your programmes of study. It may be possible to deliver more lectures in-person from Lent Term.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending