Jac Chapman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm thinking of applying to do Law in durham for the 2022 entry and was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on what colleges (if any) are typically chosen by students studying law?

thanks
XanaXoid
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jac Chapman)
I'm thinking of applying to do Law in durham for the 2022 entry and was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on what colleges (if any) are typically chosen by students studying law?

thanks
Hi, in Durham there isn't a "typical college for law students" All colleges have students from each subject. You should choose your college based on 4 different options.
Catered or self-catered
and if you want gowned formals or not
shared rooms or single
en-suite or shared bathroom
Once you decide what you want you should check pictures and videos to understand which one you prefer
Personally I don't consider the location that important because Durham is small but if you want you can add it to the list
Durham University
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jac Chapman)

thanks
All colleges have a mix of students from all different courses so there isn't a typical college for law students. Whichever college you choose, you will have access to a range of support and recreation services and will become part of a close knit community. Factors to consider when stating your preferences are: location, accommodation type, gowned/not gowned, catered/self catered. Wherever you end up we're sure you'll love it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (23)
26.14%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
10.23%
No I am happy with my choice (50)
56.82%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.82%

Watched Threads