Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have been very lucky to receive offers from both CSM and Kingston on their foundation courses.

I feel very comfortable with the idea of going to Kingston as my sister goes there and did the foundation a couple years ago. But I was surprised to get into CSM and obviously it has a huge reputation but it seems terrifying.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! help
..M..
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been very lucky to receive offers from both CSM and Kingston on their foundation courses.

I feel very comfortable with the idea of going to Kingston as my sister goes there and did the foundation a couple years ago. But I was surprised to get into CSM and obviously it has a huge reputation but it seems terrifying.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! help
Personally I would go to CSM, it’s ranked 2nd IN THE WORLD for art and design, and I wouldn’t want to miss out on such an amazing university opportunity. Nevertheless, Kingston also has a brilliant reputation, and the fact your sister goes there could make the whole transition less overwhelming. In the end you’ll do well wherever you end up, they’re both great options! Good luck!
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would try and find out what provision has been like during the pandemic. My daughter has felt very let down by Kingston Fine Art Department.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (169)
44.13%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
10.97%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.09%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.67%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed