This discussion is closed.
Rowland
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
The end of the year is almost upon us and I'm sure most of us are happy. However there is a tiny gap
between now and the summer holidays. The period of report writing. Two years ago I came across an
amazing web site full of comment ideas for KS1 and KS2 in all subjects. Even though the comments
could not be used as they were, they served as good guidlines. However, a few computer crashes and
the purchse of a new computer ... yes you guessed it... I have lost the address. Please if there is
anyone out there with any web addresses that may be of help I would be ever so grateful.

Thanks for taking time in reading my message, Rowli.
John Tate
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Teachers' Report Assistant is a nice little utility that works in conjunction with a word
processor. There are comment banks to go with it which are available as separate downloads (mainly
KS2 though I think).

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...Lec/report.htm

--
John For email replace SPAMOFF with a dot

"Rowland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> The end of the year is almost upon us and I'm sure most of us are happy. However there is a tiny[/q1]
[q1]> gap between now and the summer holidays. The period of report writing. Two years ago I came across[/q1]
[q1]> an amazing web site full of comment ideas for KS1 and KS2 in all subjects. Even though the[/q1]
[q1]> comments could not be used as they were, they served as good guidlines. However, a few computer[/q1]
[q1]> crashes and the purchse of a new computer ... yes you guessed it... I have lost the address.[/q1]
[q1]> Please if there is anyone out there with any web addresses that may be of help I would be ever so[/q1]
[q1]> grateful.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Thanks for taking time in reading my message, Rowli.[/q1]
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (93)
27.11%
No (250)
72.89%

Watched Threads