What issues aren't being discussed enough in the UK media?

Watch
emmasarahleigh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm hoping to provide an answer to this question within a paper that I'm writing, and I'm really struggling.

Based on my learning within this module, I'm looking for issues and stories which, if covered, would help to increase diversity within Britain. This would obviously mean focusing on a group such as issues and particular stories regarding women, POC, lgbtq+ etc.

Does anyone have any thoughts??
username5778132
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Whats happening in palestine might be good
I also heard that Iceland is the best country for feminism as once women stopped doing things and men realised how much they actually relyed on them. Youll have to do more research though
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by emmasarahleigh)
I'm hoping to provide an answer to this question within a paper that I'm writing, and I'm really struggling.

Based on my learning within this module, I'm looking for issues and stories which, if covered, would help to increase diversity within Britain. This would obviously mean focusing on a group such as issues and particular stories regarding women, POC, lgbtq+ etc.

Does anyone have any thoughts??
wow i thought you wanted to know which issues AREN'T given enough attention. not issues which obsessed middle class tofu-munchers seem to sneak into every other bulletin on the news on a daily basis, even the environment is racist apparently.
Last edited by A Rolling Stone; 1 month ago
Ram Ranch
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Donkeys. The treatment of donkeys but some people is just beyond belief, they are such beautiful and majestic creatures who need to be treated with respect and dignity and we need to hold donkey abusers to account

Every month I am putting £500 in my personal donkey fund to help fight donkeyphobia and restore harmony to the animal kingdom
emmasarahleigh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
wow i thought you wanted to know which issues AREN'T given enough attention. not issues which obsessed middle class tofu-munchers seem to sneak into every other bulletin on the news on a daily basis, even the environment is racist apparently.
You must be fun at parties.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by emmasarahleigh)
You must be fun at parties.
https://twitter.com/bbccomedy/status...89882503950336

which one of these are you??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
27.5%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (3)
7.5%
No I am happy with my choice (23)
57.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
7.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise