Why after 7 months of seeing each other would he delete me off of Snapchat?

Watch
Patdtam94
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve been seeing this guy for 7 months now.. he told me he likes me, he knows I like him as well.. he recently deleted me off of Snapchat and when I asked him why he wouldn’t say.
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I can't really say why he did it, as I'm not him. But, I'd ask him if he's still interested in you/being in a relationship.
leahgibson_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve known boys to do similar things, randomly cutting girls out of their lives if they get a girlfriend. I’m not saying this is why, but it’s definitely a possibility.
chew2ter
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It shouldn't be that big of a deal if he just deleted your socials, as long as he is not ignoring you in general. It is possible his parents saw possibly flirty texts and made him delete you. This could explain why he is embarrassed to tell you the reason!
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel like this is missing context..

Anyways, there could be a lot of different reasons that I could probably tell you..... all of which is just spectating which, let’s be honest, gets you no where...

So, I’m afraid, you have to listen to sunny.side.up and ask him if he is still interested in you to get like an ultimatum....

If he doesn’t respond to that then at least you know that it’s obviously something to do with your long talking stage thing and not like any unfounded thing...

If says it’s not you then it’s obviously another thing... communication is important, but if you know it’s not you and if he’s not telling you why he did so, it’s then your choice on what you want to do...
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
tell him to answer you or you'll break up with him
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
tell him to answer you or you'll break up with him

I feel like this might be pushing the boundaries and eliminating the idea of confidentiality.....

Obviously black mailing him will not be good - it would be better if she like told him that it’s making her worried that it’s her or something, that might be better....

So he then realises how she feels about it..
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Patdtam94)
I’ve been seeing this guy for 7 months now.. he told me he likes me, he knows I like him as well.. he recently deleted me off of Snapchat and when I asked him why he wouldn’t say.
Because he has found someone else.
A logical explanation I suppose.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (192)
43.74%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.97%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.73%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.48%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.69%

Watched Threads