sienna2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I've just been employed by Waitrose and I'm starting (hopefully) on the last monday in June. My contract doesnt state when i will be payed so can anyone help as to whether its weekly/bi weekly/monthly etc? thanks
Tracey_W
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sienna2003)
I've just been employed by Waitrose and I'm starting (hopefully) on the last monday in June. My contract doesnt state when i will be payed so can anyone help as to whether its weekly/bi weekly/monthly etc? thanks
I think it is about the 26th of the month and if it falls on weekends it usually goes in the Friday before that.. If unsure ask staff members.

Most supermarkets pay either a specific date of each month or every 4 weeks.
Chisjsgeusiaibdv
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello. sorry for bothering you, I just have a few questions regarding the Waitrose application. Did you have to have a virtual assessment/ interview? If so, what did it entail? Is it like an interview one would have face to face precovid? What type of questions were asked? Am I supposed to have anything prepared? Thanks!
sienna2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Chisjsgeusiaibdv)
Hello. sorry for bothering you, I just have a few questions regarding the Waitrose application. Did you have to have a virtual assessment/ interview? If so, what did it entail? Is it like an interview one would have face to face precovid? What type of questions were asked? Am I supposed to have anything prepared? Thanks!
Mine was a virtual assessment over the telephone, they ask you things that basically relate to what you can bring to the job, I can’t really remember but they were standard questions like ‘name a time you’ve provided exceptional customer service’ etc. I’ve had an interview with them pre covid and it was basically the same thing just without the group tasks. I wouldn’t have anything prepared but on their website there’s a section that tells you how to prepare and what they’re looking for - I would try and embody that when answering their questions.
hiiiiiiiiiiii2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Mine was a virtual assessment over the telephone, they ask you things that basically relate to what you can bring to the job, I can’t really remember but they were standard questions like ‘name a time you’ve provided exceptional customer service’ etc. I’ve had an interview with them pre covid and it was basically the same thing just without the group tasks. I wouldn’t have anything prepared but on their website there’s a section that tells you how to prepare and what they’re looking for - I would try and embody that when answering their questions.
Hi, could you guide me to where on the website they say how to prepare for the interviews? Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads