Would girls date a fat guy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m 17 and Fat. Not like very American kid fat but noticeably fat.

I have tried loosing weight and struggle to its something to do with a medical condition I’m getting blood tests etc currently so people don’t just say lose weight.

I really want a girlfriend but don’t wanna be instantly rejected cuz I’m fat by everyone

I want to know if girls would date a fat guy like if he’s funny etc, decent face as far as I can tell but fat
sciencelover37
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes! If you are kind and fun to be around, any girl worth her salt would date you! I would!! Your physical appearance does not define your character.
wiiparty
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yeah some girls would
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
depends on your personality!
your. body doesn't really define much in my opinion. imagine an hour glass body shaped girl who has the most b*tchiest attitude and personality?

so yes, some girls would
_Robyn_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Of course! Personally i honestly don't care for looks its personality i care about it.
Kovalensky
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If they're also overweight, maybe. If they're not, 99% would not.
caramelon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I like chubsters and big guys, so yes. The only thing I don't like is muscly guys.
EU Yakov
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
lots of girls would mate youd be surprised. but expect most of them to not be in peak physical condition themselves eh
Last edited by EU Yakov; 1 week ago
sciencelover37
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m not overweight but a guy’s body type and physical appearance doesn’t matter too much to me if I enjoy being around them
Jonathanツ
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm a 17-year-old boy and pretty overweight too

I know you said to not tell you to lose weight but I have recently joined the gym and boxing lessons. It's slow progress but I'm sure we can do it.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Can confirm that many girls do find fat guys attractive. I'm pretty fat myself and I've had several girls come up to me and say they think I'm attractive. Not to brag or anything, of course . But seriously, yeah. Girls care about that sort of thing a lot less than guys do. The main thing is having the confidence in yourself.
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by _Robyn_)
Of course! Personally i honestly don't care for looks its personality i care about it.
If you don't care about looks, isn't that just a friendship with a hint of mental attachment?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
If you don't care about looks, isn't that just a friendship with a hint of mental attachment?
Not necessarily. You can feel romantic love towards someone's personality. It's usually encouraged, actually.
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not necessarily. You can feel romantic love towards someone's personality. It's usually encouraged, actually.
I see, don't even know what romantic relationships are like..
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I see, don't even know what romantic relationships are like..
Fortunately for you, I've read over 400 romance stories on Wattpad. I have full knowledge of all elements of romance.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
As a 17 year old girl I would say that we generally do not care all that much about a guys appearance and many do find more chubby guys attractive over the muscly or thin body types. I think appearance matters a lot less to girls than guys and personality is the main factor in a relationship
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Fortunately for you, I've read over 400 romance stories on Wattpad. I have full knowledge of all elements of romance.
One question, define a romantic relationship.
wazza778
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I ****ing hope so. Have you seen the prices of lettuce and tomatoes?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
One question, define a romantic relationship.
Romantic relationship - a relationship where both/all parties feel romantically attracted to eachother
_Robyn_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well i guess.. im pansexual soo... XD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (169)
44.47%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
11.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.16%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (80)
21.05%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.47%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.79%

Watched Threads