The Student Room Group

Would girls date a fat guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GyrosUberAlles
what if they were 300 pounds but also trying to be lose weight and be healthy? it takes time

Yeah, that'd be okay too. :smile: As long as they weren't just slumming it and eating whatever they please.
Yeah, I've seen fat guys with really hot girls i'm not even joking. I think if you're a fat guy thats better than being muscular for comfort. If you're muscular you're like a rock statue that has no cushion and girls hate hugging guys like that. Its literally like hugging a statue and cuddling is uncomfortable. If you're a fat guy you're like this gigantic friggin comfy fluffy pillow for girls. The hugs they get from you are really comfortable and soothing. Women might like to call it getting "teddy bear hugs." Thats why a lot of skinny hot women are with fat guys cause they love the comfort of being with one.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 17 and Fat. Not like very American kid fat but noticeably fat.

I have tried loosing weight and struggle to its something to do with a medical condition I’m getting blood tests etc currently so people don’t just say lose weight.

I really want a girlfriend but don’t wanna be instantly rejected cuz I’m fat by everyone

I want to know if girls would date a fat guy like if he’s funny etc, decent face as far as I can tell but fat

If you have a bit of a belly, I don't think that would be an issue with a lot of women. If you have a pair of man boobs, then a lot of women will be put off by them.
Original post by kimkardashiann
The connection matters to me more than the weight....

Sorry if this sounds like a random question but didn't you used to be the user @imaniii ?
Original post by ammarqureshi55
Yeah, I've seen fat guys with really hot girls i'm not even joking. I think if you're a fat guy thats better than being muscular for comfort. If you're muscular you're like a rock statue that has no cushion and girls hate hugging guys like that. Its literally like hugging a statue and cuddling is uncomfortable. If you're a fat guy you're like this gigantic friggin comfy fluffy pillow for girls. The hugs they get from you are really comfortable and soothing. Women might like to call it getting "teddy bear hugs." Thats why a lot of skinny hot women are with fat guys cause they love the comfort of being with one.

who even makes decisions on who to date on the basis of how ''cuddly'' they are... that's not a legit reason at all
teddy bear? lol
Original post by Kovalensky
who even makes decisions on who to date on the basis of how ''cuddly'' they are... that's not a legit reason at all

Some people do have these relationship preferences & attraction dealbreakers, guys and girls.
Many girls who avoid going to gyms don't like seeing very prominent abs on guys or the feel of a six pack.
Some guys complain about the accidental injury potential of very slim girls with low bmi's or dislike the feel of hugging taller girls of average weight with a bone structure that feels sharp or disproportionately heavy.
I would cause I'm fat too so I can't rllly judge
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry if this sounds like a random question but didn't you used to be the user @imaniii ?

I was, yeah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending