The Student Room Group

EPQ on Eurovision

Hi I am currently in year 12 and I am doing my EPQ on the geopolitics/economics/history of the Eurovision. I am struggling to decide what I should hone in on for my final title and have also realised that this is going to be a massive undertaking! Does anybody have any advice on how
to get started with an EPQ?
Original post by annabea
Hi I am currently in year 12 and I am doing my EPQ on the geopolitics/economics/history of the Eurovision. I am struggling to decide what I should hone in on for my final title and have also realised that this is going to be a massive undertaking! Does anybody have any advice on how to get started with an EPQ?

You could start with a mindmap of Eurovision with the subheadings of history, geopolitics and economics, and expand on those as much as you can, and then perhaps split each thing you come up with into a section of the essay to write? :smile:
Reply 2
Maybe the politics would be interesting? You only have 5000 words. You could limit the countries you look at or limit the years. Good to have higher level analysis. So a question where you can argue both sides. Maybe a question on whether something has had an impact on something for example. So you can conclude and answer yes or no.
Reply 3
Thank you so much 😊
Reply 4
Original post by sciencelover37
You could start with a mindmap of Eurovision with the subheadings of history, geopolitics and economics, and expand on those as much as you can, and then perhaps split each thing you come up with into a section of the essay to write? :smile:

Thank you so much😊
Reply 5
Original post by Cote1
Maybe the politics would be interesting? You only have 5000 words. You could limit the countries you look at or limit the years. Good to have higher level analysis. So a question where you can argue both sides. Maybe a question on whether something has had an impact on something for example. So you can conclude and answer yes or no.

Thank you😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending