Worried about leaving school

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am in year 13, a lot of schools in the country have finished but we are staying till early July which I am happy for. I've had the best two years of my life at this sixth form boarding school and I'm really sad and worried about leaving. Odds are I'll probably never see these people or my friends again, as they live in various parts of the country and the globe. I'm just really sad about leaving them. The atmosphere at school was so friendly. I'm worried about going to uni, where I'll be alone again and the people there might not be as friendly. I just wish I could relive these two years.
Jonathanツ
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wow we live very different lives

I finished near the end of May and couldn't wait to get out, the last 2 years have been the most lonely and terrible years of my life

But to answer your question, I'm sure you will make new friends and have a fantastic time at uni
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why are you finishing early July, what are you guys doing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise