I don’t know what to do

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey, so basically I’ve never been close to my mother and my fathers not in my life - I live with another family member. Today I was with my mum - we had a massive argument as she’s really homophobic, very religious (she’s always put religion first) anti everything and she said she’ll never change. It was really upsetting and I can’t be around her anymore. However, my little sister lives with her so I’ll still have to see her and she’s also visits quite often. I’m moving away in 3 months to a different country for uni so will only see her twice a year. I don’t know what to do as as much as I can’t be around her it’s unavoidable at the minute and I want to be able to see my sister. Please help
urlocalinmate
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could always arrange to meet up in a specific place, like a coffee shop for example. Once you go to Uni, video calls should do fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads