glorcio
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Please can anybody with pre settle status and with the previous 3 years of residence in EU starting this September 2021 can come forward?
Did you guys managed to get home fees?
My university insist on telling me that I am an international student. I am extra worried and disappointed as everything I seem to find online makes me believe that I am indeed eligible for home fees. I have already applied to student finance and already got granted home fees. Please if anyone is in the same situation let me know!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by glorcio)
Please can anybody with pre settle status and with the previous 3 years of residence in EU starting this September 2021 can come forward?
Did you guys managed to get home fees?
My university insist on telling me that I am an international student. I am extra worried and disappointed as everything I seem to find online makes me believe that I am indeed eligible for home fees. I have already applied to student finance and already got granted home fees. Please if anyone is in the same situation let me know!
Hi there, we expect universities to charge the home fee to students with pre settled status however the university decide the fee so you will ned to discuss this with them.

If the university charge more than £9250 then you could look for a different university that charges 9250.
Thanks, Isaac
Mr-KnowItAll
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i have pre-settled and nearly 5 years in the UK and i got home fee status and maintenance loan, you're fine dont worry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (192)
43.74%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.97%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.73%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.48%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.69%

Watched Threads