AS physics question help pleaseee urgent

Watch
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
https://downloads.umutech.net/Physic.../Materials.pdf

for question 5, I understand why C is the answer, but what's wrong with A? A seems correct too?

Tysmmm xx
Last edited by Qxi.xli; 1 week ago
..M..
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)

for question 5, I understand why C is the answer, but what's wrong with A? A seems correct too?

Tysmmm xx
Is this A Level physics? I was going to try and attempt to help but after reading the questions my gcse knowledge is definitely no use here 😅
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ..M..)
Is this A Level physics? I was going to try and attempt to help but after reading the questions my gcse knowledge is definitely no use here 😅
it does say AS physics yes
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
(Original post by ..M..)
Yeah haha
No worries man, I just have a test tomorrow so I'm freaking out a little bit and trying to cram lmao
..M..
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
it does say AS physics yes
Whoops I didn’t even notice that in the title 🙈 This is why I always make silly mistakes in tests....
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ..M..)
Whoops I didn’t even notice that in the title 🙈 This is why I always make silly mistakes in tests....
my teacher used to write RTQ on my paper whenever i clearly misread the question

i still make a tonne of typos doing the same thing
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
my teacher used to write RTQ on my paper whenever i clearly misread the question

i still make a tonne of typos doing the same thing
I write RTFQ on my papers instead lol:/ bit more aggressive than your teacher..
..M..
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah haha
No worries man, I just have a test tomorrow so I'm freaking out a little bit and trying to cram lmao
Sorry for my lack of help 🤣 In my experience cramming at the last minute actually works out well cos whenever I revise earlier it doesn’t stay in my brain 🤓 Good luck for tomorrow, I’m sure you’ll do great!!
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I write RTFQ on my papers instead lol:/ bit more aggressive than your teacher..
LM(F)AO

gets the job done i guess

this was middle school
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
(Original post by ..M..)
Sorry for my lack of help 🤣 In my experience cramming at the last minute actually works out well cos whenever I revise earlier it doesn’t stay in my brain 🤓 Good luck for tomorrow, I’m sure you’ll do great!!
thank youuu x
Hopefully, a physics genius or A-level student sees this before 8 tomorrow/this morning and will be able to help lol

LM(F)AO

gets the job done i guess

this was middle school
loll yeah. works quite well.
Last edited by Qxi.xli; 1 week ago
Dera101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago

Tysmmm xx
Sorry, this is late I hope your exam went well! The answer cannot be A because the work done stretching should be shown by the area under the entire curve. So between the very top line, the x-axis and the dotted line on the right.

The shaded area that was shown in the questionwas the difference in work done loading and unloading the specimen. I hope that makes sense?
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 minute ago
(Original post by Dera101)
Sorry, this is late I hope your exam went well! The answer cannot be A because the work done stretching should be shown by the area under the entire curve. So between the very top line, the x-axis and the dotted line on the right.

The shaded area that was shown in the questionwas the difference in work done loading and unloading the specimen. I hope that makes sense?
thanks so much!

sorry, I didn't seem to get a notification for this- I only saw this because I was about to bump this thread haha. My notifs seem to be extremely messed up :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (163)
44.41%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (41)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (30)
8.17%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (76)
20.71%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (35)
9.54%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise