The Student Room Group

what makes a girl attractive?

sorry for the typical insecure YA question but I’m genuinely curious. I want to be pretty, as in guys will talk to me properly and not as second choice. I know I can’t change my face/skin colour etc. but what can I do physically to appear more attractive e.g. attitude etc. I’m naturally shy (unless drunk) & have an rbf, which deffo puts ppl off bc I come off as intimidating and rude. any advice would be helpful!
Original post by Anonymous
sorry for the typical insecure YA question but I’m genuinely curious. I want to be pretty, as in guys will talk to me properly and not as second choice. I know I can’t change my face/skin colour etc. but what can I do physically to appear more attractive e.g. attitude etc. I’m naturally shy (unless drunk) & have an rbf, which deffo puts ppl off bc I come off as intimidating and rude. any advice would be helpful!

I would say by just showing genuine interest. As a guy if I feel like a girl is genuinely interested in me, not for my looks or anything but like she genuinely has an interest in my personality and myself she immediately becomes like 10 times more attractive.

As for the 'intangibles' (as I like to call them), just being more naturally open (smiling, being polite) those things definitely make you seem more attractive. Ik its cliché but in the end all you can do is be yourself to be honest, thats all any of us can do. And I'm sure that would make you a 10/10 !
Guys literally only care if you have big boobs. And the bigger the better. Nothing else really matters. I have been testing if this is true in the last few days and the replies I received left me no illusions.
I have been advised to put on weight or get implants. 😏 So yeah that's what's attractive.
Original post by Biubiu43
Guys literally only care if you have big boobs. And the bigger the better. Nothing else really matters. I have been testing if this is true in the last few days and the replies I received left me no illusions.

You obviously missed the several long threads down the years which showed that like 99% of the men on here either don't care or actually prefer smaller. Broaden your research.

I'd like for any of the girls on here with larger sizes who've ever been dumped/jilted to step up to the witness stand. That'll give BiuBiu something to think about.
have long silky hair, wear feminine clothes that show your figure, wear some make up that works for you (not too much), do well in education and interests so people can be impressed by you.
Her face
Funny and can take a joke
Calm, understanding, loving
Has a hearty appetite and doesn't apologise for it (I am uncomfortable around people who are fixated on their weight)
Just be yourself
Original post by Anonymous

In your case, focus mainly on improving your woman to man social skills. This may take some courage on your part. You've identified that you should do something to improve your romantic lot in life and this should be enough motivation for you to face down your fears.

There are youtubers that I could point you towards that should help you with the theory of what good woman to man social skills are.

You may also want to look at your hairstyle. Your natural hair colour should be fine. How your hair is cut and shaped can make a nice cost effective difference to how you look and the image it sends of you.
Check out some charity shops and see what properly fitting good quality clothes you can get. As a very general guide, properly fitting tends to be tighter than you think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending