The Student Room Group

Regretting my firm choice?

I've applied to fine art at loughborough, Leeds arts and UAL Chelsea. I got into all three and am regretting my decision of firming loughborough. I know it is good on its arts course, but I do want to live in a city, and the fact that loughborough is a town, I know would make me regret not choosing to live in a city, bearing in mind UAL was my top choice and I was put off by doubting myself. anyone who has any art experience at either three unis can you please let me know how you found it?
You can swap your replies up until mid July. Ring ucas to start the process
Reply 2
Original post by jlou23
I've applied to fine art at loughborough, Leeds arts and UAL Chelsea. I got into all three and am regretting my decision of firming loughborough. I know it is good on its arts course, but I do want to live in a city, and the fact that loughborough is a town, I know would make me regret not choosing to live in a city, bearing in mind UAL was my top choice and I was put off by doubting myself. anyone who has any art experience at either three unis can you please let me know how you found it?

So did you change it, because I'm in a similar situation to yours
Original post by Dmin747

If you want to swap replies then you don’t have long left. Ring ucas tomorrow to start the process.
Original post by Dmin747

I changed my mind for my firm choice when I was at school, it wasn't the hell and chaos on earth I imagined.
Like the previous comment states, it's just a matter of contacting UCAS as soon as possible
Reply 5
Original post by Dmin747

hi, I did change it. sorry for the late response but. hope you managed to sort something out?
Reply 6
Original post by jlou23
hi, I did change it. sorry for the late response but. hope you managed to sort something out?

Yeh, I did in the end:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest