The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Ask me anything - being a Joint Honours student (University of Southampton)

Hi everyone :smile:

My name is Anna and I have just completed my second year studying at the University of Southampton. I do a Joint Honours English and History degree which I really enjoy and I thought I'd create this thread so that people can ask what being a general Joint Honours student is like at the uni of Southampton. I know that before settling on my degree choice I was very confused about what being a joint honours student was like and I thought this forum could act as a space for everyone to meet other joint honours students and ask any questions about university!

If you have any queries either about studying any joint honours degree (or studying English/History at university in general) please feel free to ask below! Of course you can also drop any questions about general university life in Southampton/accommodation etc too and I can help provide some insight :biggrin:

Anna
2nd Year Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Can I drop one course of my joint degree at the end of first year and still enter second year with the other course. PS I study Accounting and Finance
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending